AppCake is one of the advanced iOS cracked apps installers. It is also used to install the DEB files even download magnet and torrent files. We have provided inspiration guide below for you along with the important links.
Guide to jailbreak iPhone & install Cydia using Electra:
To jailbreak your iPhone few types of equipment is what you need to be fulfilled before you proceed further. For jailbreaking, you need to run your iPhone on iOS 11 – iOS 11.1.2. note that the iPhones running on below iOS 11 all above iOS 11.1.2 will not support jailbreaking. All of the following steps to jailbreak your iPhone using Electra.
- Download the Electra jailbreak IPA from the link provided below and also Cydia impactor from the link below. Note that do not download Electra jailbreak from any other side we are provided the official website which will not include any malware.
- Don’t connect your iOS devices to the computer with the help of a lightning cable.
- Now sideload the Electra IPA file in your iOS devices.
- Now run Cydia impactor on your PC it will automatically detect your iOS device.
- Now drag the Electra jailbreak IPA file into the Cydia impactor window.
- Now enter the Apple ID and password Apple developer account when it will prompt in the screen.
- Now, wait for the idea impactor to get fired loaded and sign the app on your iOS device.
- If any case you get the error provision.cpp:168’ while trying to sideload Elektra IPA file then, ghetto videos articles about fixing this problem on the internet.
- After the successful sideloading of the Electra jailbreak IPA, now open the settings of the device and go to Settings > General > Profile(s) & Device Management.
- Note app on the Apple ID under developer and then tap on trust your Apple ID.
- Tap on the trust button and status will change to delete the app.
- Now open the electrical breaker from the home screen of the iPhone and tap on your jailbreak button to start the jailbreaking process.
- Wait for few moments to process the jailbreaking, once it’s done you’ll get the information that your device is already jailbroken.
- After the above steps are complete you can see the Cydia installed on your home screen.
Also Read: Download Aptoide Latest Version
Steps to Download & Install AppCake on iOS:
Follow this guide to install app AppCake anyone iOS devices. AppCake requires jailbreaking your iPhone. Now to install you need to jailbreak your iPhone, follow the above steps to jailbreak your iPhone.
- Launch the Cydia app from the home screen and go to sources tab.
- Step on it and then add, and then enter this URL http://cydia.iphonecake.com and tap on add source button.
- Now The source warning will pop up tap on add anyway button to confirm.
- Now you will see the Appcake and associated packages, tap on it and mark all the packages of the AppCake.
- Now choose the AppCake and tap on install and wait for a few moments to get it installed in your device.
We have researched on the internet and provided the complete guide to download and install AppCake in your iOS. Share this article with your iPhone buddies and inform them about this awesome feature which they can add in their iOS devices.